Friday, August 30, 2013

"I lost my head again, would you lie for me?"

We all have the ones we love right? Boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, wife, or partner...it doesn't matter what we call them. It just matters if we can depend on them. The point of my post was actually Egoisme's Progressive mini dress, but I have to admit it made me feel dangerously sexy, and when women feel sexy, who knows what we can do. Okay, now I sound like a killer, but I swear I'm not!

Progressive

Egoisme's Progressive dress has other gorgeous prints, so I suggest you head on down there and pick your favorite one. It's an intoxicating fit, so don't get too drunk with power ;)

Credits:

Laylah:

  • Egoisme Progressive - Minidress with Bolero in Vivacity

  • Exile::Bad Reputation Natural Fusion 2

  • MG - Bracelet - Monaco Night

  • [MANDALA]SINRA  bracelet/Wolf Silver

  • Slink Mesh Hands Casual

  • ee. LJ Noir Sparkle Eyemakeup

  • Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Toxic_Black

  • Evian - Aphrodite Skin - PALE ( No eyebrows)


Taco:

  • Egoisme Shorts - Cotton Dirty White

  • Egoisme Rolled Shirt in Fashion Neutro (Prestige Member Gift)

  • Wasabi Pills Dylan Mesh Hair- Wild honey

  • Evian Skin Eros


Pose by LMB "Lean on Me"
Post title: From Soundgarden's "Burden in my Hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment