Saturday, August 3, 2013

a berry nice day

I park my real life body in the Southwest region of the United States, and we've had more rain here this month than the last five years combined! It's super strange. Anyway, do you like my umbrella? Acid Lily has gacha items for this round, and Le Poppycock *Ombrelle* comes in so many prints and colors. Click here for a peek.

ALandLG

I mentioned yesterday that Acid Lily has a whole crop of new designers, and alongside Le Poppycock, My Ugly Dorothy is one. Berry is an exclusive skin for Acid Lily and it's seriously gorgeous. There are other varieties to choose from and I decided that I felt like freckles and slightly parted lips. I had never worn My Ugly Dorothy and now it's one of my other favorite skins!

MyUglyDorothy

Also, you can tint your slink hands with the new My Ugly Dorothy hand applier.  Choose the Burley tone for sheer perfection. Click here for a lift to Acid Lily and try on a demo or play the gacha. Have fun!

Credits:

  • Outfit: LG K Collection Angie Dress

  • Hair: D!va Clea" MESH (Citrine)

  • Ring: Chop Zuey Baudelaire

  • Necklace: EarthStones Lora -White Lace Agate Gold

  • Earrings: JCNY - Haute Monde Privata Pearl Stud

  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual

  • Skin: My Ugly Dorothy-Berry3_teeth at Acid Lily

  • Pose 1: Elephant Poses Second Bite #2 at Acid Lily

  • Pose 2: Flowey This Heart of Mine

  • Prop: Le Poppycock *Ombrelle* in Scent of a Rose at Acid Lily (Gacha Item)

2 comments: