Friday, August 2, 2013

bigger and better than ever

Acid Lily reopened with a bang! In case you haven't heard, Acid Lily has revamped their look and brought other fabulous designers into their family.   Rotations will take place every 2nd and 17th of the month, with different designers per cycle, and each designer will provide a new exclusive release found only at Acid Lily Gallery. For example, this super cute dress...(okay, where is my boyfriend?)...by MotiAme is an Acid Lily exclusive and it's only 70L!

ACID Lily New

You'll find the gorgeous skin by Modish called Jules Opal at Acid Lily too. I have to admit I'm a little picky about skins because I do love the sexy but kind of girl next doorish kind of look, and this one is seriously both for me. I ♥ it! Click here for a ride to the new Acid Lily Gallery. It's bigger and better than ever!

*Disclaimer* I solemnly swear that I don't think my boyfriend is stupid ;)

Credits:

  • Outfit: [MotiAme] T-Shirt Dress - I'm With Stupid at Acid Lily (exclusive!)

  • Skin: :Modish:: Jules Opal <Dune> with Jules Lips SetD-15 at Acid Lily

  • Hair: LaViere- Miki/WoodBark

  • Pose: GLITTERATI - Shopaholic

  • Bracelet: JCNY - Key to My Heart, Diamond Charm Bracelet

  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Solitaire Heart - Short - SILVER

  • Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver (March Arcade)

  • Nails: V5 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman

  • Shoes :[Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Colour Collection - M

No comments:

Post a Comment