Friday, August 30, 2013

Take 24

Granted, Slouch's pose prop "Industrial Stair" has 10 female poses, but it takes some time to get a really good shot that would require zero smoothing! I have no problem with editing my photos; however, the 24 Photo Contest wants for you to find use one of the pose samples laid out on the sim to take your best unedited shot.

Take 24

I've realized size matters (sorry guys), so I took the biggest picture I could, but I did crop it. It's still a super huge picture when you click it and zoom, but my choice of windlights, Annan Adored Light Explosion (edited) hid any arm anomalies that avatars are prone to.  The 24 Event will be over on August 31, and there are many limited edition items, so if you haven't gone to it yet, now is the time.  Want details about the Flickr contest? Click hereHappy snapping!

Credits:

Outfit: Liv Glam Love is a Losing Game Hud 3 at the 24 Event
Hair: Analog Dog Birthday
Skin: Glam Affair Katya (Collabor88)
Necklace: Zibska Gacha at the 24 Event
Shoes: BSD Supermodel mvw at the 24 Event
Pose Prop: Slouch Industrial Stairs at The 24 Pose Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment