Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"blowin' through the jasmine in my mind"

Pink Pearl Designs has a gorgeous gown called Jasmine. It's boobie friendly too, so if you don't leave home without your Lolas, you'll want this dress! There are 11 colors to choose from, and being that I'm such a girly girl, I chose to wear pink. I decided if I ever get married, I would wear a soft pink dress, so while the Jasmine isn't typically a wedding gown, I thought it was versatile and special enough on my imaginary wedding day.  The dress and the floral trim are mesh, so you have that superb fit and the skirt is made of flexis for movement. While you can't see it in this view, the back is a corset style that is super sexy.

Pink Pearl Jasmine

The Jasmine is 499L for non group members and 450L for group members. Did you know that joining the Pink Pearl Designs group gives you a 10% discount? Well, it does! Click here for your limo to Pink Pearl Designs. Happy shopping!

Credits:

  • Pink Pearl Designs Jasmine with Mesh rigged flowers in Pink

  • -Glam Affair - Katya - No gloss lips ( Europa ) at Collabor88

  • ""D!va"" Hair "Flora" (Type A)(Citrine)

  • aDORKable Blooms  (June Arcade item)

  • Pose: Apple Spice Gown 010

  • Post Title: "Summer Breeze" (Type O Negative rendition)

No comments:

Post a Comment