Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"and every passing day, she flickers and she fades"

I felt like walking on water today. Although in SL, it doesn't mean I'm a divine being. It just means I went to a really cool sim. The SL Destination Guide asks "What is the definition of music? What is the relationship between music and mind? What is the connection between music and emotions? Search for your answer in Musiclandia." If you're a music lover, make sure to check it out. I needed the appropriate rock and roll attire, and LIV Glam's I Need A Dollar was the perfect edgy ensemble. It's is actually on sale for Secret Wednesday!

LIV Glam Secret Wed

Also, I paired it with even.flow's Ohm Earrings. They're original mesh and available at Acid Lily in Gold, Silver, or Copper for 60L a pop or 150L for all three metals  in one.

Evenflow earrings at Acid Lily

Phonetically, it's a Hindu mantra, so they were perfect to wear during my meditation. Okay. I didn't really meditate, but I was relaxed ;) You can find the earrings at Acid Lily until September 15. Happy shopping!

Credits:

  • [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] I Need A Dollar

  • even.flow Ohm Earrings "Golden" at Acid Lily 

  • Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Rider Boots] at the Arcade

  • -Glam Affair - Candy 10C at the Arcade

  • *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

  • GizzA - Electra Set [Black] Bracelet at the Arcade

  • PP - Meira Mesh Sunglasses Gold

  • TRUTH HAIR Elody - Browns03

  • Tableau Vivant~ Backpack - Black

  • Pose One: Apple Spice walking 001

  • Pose Two: DM Hmmm?

  • Post title: From Big Head Todd's Broken Hearted Savior 

No comments:

Post a Comment