Wednesday, September 11, 2013

bonding

For those of you who have sisters, do you remember back in the days getting ready for school with your sister close at hand? You swapped makeup or clothes...maybe talked about your latest crush. Regardless of what you talked about, you watched spent quality time with your sis. Yeah...I don't remember those days either. Don't get me wrong, I love my two sisters, but we always fought in the morning ;)

Anyway, Le Poppycock's Gacha panties, over at Acid Lily, reminded me of the female bond. You see...females aren't afraid to be close...unless the other female is a bish. :D

Panties

I don't know about you, but I love to play Gacha machines. You can see the variety if you just click here.  Better yet, why not head on over to Acid Lily and play right away? Click here for your ride and happy playing!

Credits:

Le Poppycock Gacha panties at Acid Lily 

Pose props and all the other decor at the Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment