Saturday, September 28, 2013

"clean as a whistle"

I was feeling a little moody today. It's getting colder. I live in the desert sans beach, so you can imagine my pain when I look out the window and all I see is gray. That's actually one of the many reasons I love SL. One, I am addicted to SL (maybe love hate in this case) and two, I can change the environment in wink of an eye. I have to say goodbye to summer, but you can say hello to Digs Beaufort Sun-lounger.

Digs Acid Lily

It's over at Acid Lily and it has a variety of individual and couples' poses. I'm talking G, PG, and rated R poses too.  I can't tell you how R rated because...well, I would feel awkward doing all those by myself. However, I noted there were choices such as sex and foreplay. So have some fun ;) If you just like to relax, there's plenty for solo males and females too. Want to check it out? Click here for your lift.

Credits:

  • DIGS - Beaufort Sunlounger - Adult [MESH] at Acid Lily

  • [White~Widow - HIGH] Elysium Tattoo at Acid Lily

  • (Yummy) Miranda the Mermaid (Arcade)

  • Becca BoraBora  panties  S by Mag<3.B

  • Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Natural Fusion 2

  • Post title pinched from The Black Crowes' "Twice as Hard"

No comments:

Post a Comment