Friday, October 4, 2013

"cold comfort for change?"

Zuri Rayna is ready for Halloween. Are you? It's actually my favorite holiday. What can I say? I'm a kid at heart, and barely 5 feet in real life, so it's okay ;)

Hey...do you believe in ghosts? I do. Zuri Rayna's Sterling Ghost Earrings are on sale for 99L at the cart sale. You can find gold too for 55L. It lasts a week, so if you want to embrace the unknown, go for it and get a pair.

Zuri Boo

My closest friends in SL know I'm afraid of spiders. All of my RL friends and family know too. I once left my house because there was a spider in the sink. It was looking at me funny. It was hard for me to take pictures of this set. It's sparkly and gorgeous, but I'm such a scardey cat! It's timely for Halloween though, and if you are braver than I, you can find the Enchanting Spider Elite for only 550L. When it's elite, that means you can change the gems and  the metal! It's half off, and you'll get the 2013 version that comes with stunning new custom textures, with armbands, two bracelets, a belly jewel,necklace,earrings and ring. Also, Norena Soir's Black Widow Orchid Risque Ensemble was designed especially for this set.

Zuri Spiders

The Jeweled Batwing Elite is also half off on the cart sales.  I'm not sure why, but I think bats are beautiful creatures.

Zuri Bats

Perhaps, it's their nocturnal lifestyle. I'm afraid of the dark, so I can appreciate creatures who thrive in it.

Don't forget! All Zuri Rayna Jewelry group members get a 25% refund (after purchase) on the first and second floors when wearing the group tag. Ready to go? Click here for your limo.

Post Title taken from Pink Floyd's "Wish you were here" 

No comments:

Post a Comment