Thursday, October 31, 2013

mad labyrinth

Growing up in New Mexico, I heard plenty of scary stories...and one or two ghost stories. ;) One that will stay with me is the story of La Llorona. As the tale goes, La Llorona, or the weeping woman, fell in love with a man and drowned her children in order to be with him. He must have been a smart man because he refused her, so she drowned herself in a Mexican river. Heaven wouldn't have her either until she found her innocent children. If you are walking along a lake or river bank and hear her hopeless cries, some say it's a prediction for your death. So cover your ears and close your eyes until the wails cease otherwise it will be your blood on La Llorona's hands.


la llorona


As a child, that story terrified me, and hey, it's Halloween and I wanted to blog Mag<3 Ebony outfit. It's an exclusive item for the Mad Labyrinth Hunt. That maze is crazy! I tried to cheat and zoom around because I got lost lol. Check it out if you're still looking for something to do. It's on until November 5th. Happy Halloween!


Credits:




  • Ebony * Mag<3.B (with animation in Cage) and no glow headpiece

  • Exile Hair Lost in Wonderland

  • Glam Affair Katya Europa

  • Tears by Le Poppycock Highwayman Tears Sorrow

  • Location Haunting of Cozy Cove

2 comments:

  1. Aaargh, I had no idea you have been blogging my stuff! I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like a secret stalker lol. You rock! Thank you so much! Hugs and Kisses :D

    ReplyDelete