Sunday, October 6, 2013

"don't let the world bring you down"

Liv Glam's fashion is quirky fun that has a definite personality. I fell in love with the I've Never Been to Me Sweater! It reminds me of my rl pups. He's a reindeer chihuahua, and I read somewhere (may have been Wikipedia, but I still believe the article) that foxes are in the reindeer chihuahua family. It makes sense to me!

Liv Glam Oct 5

My outfit comes with a color change hud, so you're able to change the belt and the shirt's color with one easy click. The Soft Kitty sweater and pants are a complete outfit too, sans the color change hud, but it has a super sexy fit. Click here for a lift to Liv Glam. Happy shopping!

Sunshine:

[LG] K Collection Soft Kitty Sweater and  Jeans at Keep calm: Fall Bazaar at Finesmith
"LoQ Hair" Fudge -Sweet Blonde
fri. - Allison.Boots (Slink) - Soot
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
-Belleza- Leila Pale Bl 5
Pose: Ever.glow

Laylah:

[LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] I've Never Been to Me Sweater and Pants
PURF - TurboSS Sneakers
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
TRUTH HAIR Hollana - Browns01Fade
-Glam Affair - Katya - Europa 03 G
Pose: Glitterati

Post title from Soundgarden's "Blow up the Outside World"

No comments:

Post a Comment