Saturday, October 26, 2013

"ladies leave your man at home"

Liv Glam was this week's sponsor for 55L Thursday, and there are loads of items for you to choose from. I'm posting from Las Vegas, and driving in last night, I realized that I am seriously a small town girl. In the past, I've only flown in to Vegas and stayed on the strip, so I expected the bling and super bright lights there, but it seems like they are everywhere!

If I wasn't so sleepy, I would have hit the town. If you decide to hit the grid in style, you should really see Liv Glam's 55L Thursday goodies.

LIV Glam 55L Thursday

Click here for a lift to Liv Glam. Happy weekend!

Credits:

Laylah:

  • Liv Glam Mistake NR3

  • Pose: Exposeur Singles


Sunshine:

  •  Liv Glam Kill my Boyfriend

  • Pose: Glitterati


Post title pinched from Destiny's Child "Bumpin, Bumpin" because it played on the drive and won't leave my head

No comments:

Post a Comment