Saturday, April 13, 2013

ticket to ride

Want to zip around the skies? Co*Motion's Handy Dandelion allows you do so. It comes with instructions, but I found I had to leap off my little skybox in order to fly around. Kinda dramatic huh? It will make quite the statement for sure though. However, I need to work on my flying skills. If we were required to have a flying license in SL, I would have failed my test for sure.

Co Motion Take a ride

If you are confident about your flying skills, Handy Dandelion is at Acid Lily for a promo price until tomorrow. After that you can find it at it's regular price. Oh and...there's also a version for petites! So check it out and happy shopping! Click here for your lift.

  • Co*Motion Handy Dandelion at Acid Lily (60L)

  • MoYaz Mesh Vintage Tunic in Spring at Acid Lily (70L)

  • LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5 ~ Saga Lips 02 and Eye Makeup 02

  • /Wasabi Pills/Amelie Mesh Hair - Wild honey

  • Dark Mouse Baroque Flower Necklace - Gold (Spine)

  • Chop Zuey Le Petit Fleur Necklace Grn

  • Jamman ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3

No comments:

Post a Comment