Wednesday, April 10, 2013

puppy love

The K Collection at LIV Glam is always quirky and loads of fun because of her twist with prints. I love my real life pup, and he's a different type of cute (reindeer chihuahua), but the fashionista pup on the Maya outfit is just as cute in his own way.

K Collection for Fi Friday

It's funny because I never was a dog person in real life. I loved cats, but after my real life kitty died, I couldn't get another. Instead, my Milo kitty cat lives on in Second Life.  Don't get me wrong though because I would still rock a shirt in my rl and my sl that had my former cat Milo in his big furry glory. Regardless of what type of pet you own...animals are inherently good. They love us unconditionally, so show your love for animals and pick up the Maya outfit k?

Click here for your lift to LIV Glam!

Credits:

{Liv-Glam}K Collection Maya
{LIV-Glam} Spring-2013 [STELLA] Ioana Boots
*GA* Makeup Eyeliner V1 Black and Mesh Lashes
LAQ ~ Essential Saga Tone 1.0 and Lipgloss
*Phoebe's* Laia Earrings ~Black & Colors
eXxEsS Hair MALAIKA in chocolate
Opal*Chainmail ring 1 at Designer Showcase
Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails rigged V3
{{BSD Design Studio}}my ipad case- feather (Hollywood The Event Swag)
Pose Juxtapose - Still Waters 4 at Pose Fair 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment