Thursday, April 11, 2013

it's a beautiful life

Don't you love the beginning of a new relationship where it seems as though everything is perfect? I do. I used to love it so much sometimes I didn't mind when one relationship ended so I could experience that same up in the clouds feeling. I didn't mind that much that is. However, now that I've been with my real life boyfriend for almost two years, I can't imagine life without him. He makes my life beautiful. Tristan Voorhees has captured that emotion in one of his couple pose sets "Beautiful Life."

Life is Beautiful

You can find this pose at Pose Fair 2013. I had to hijack my boyfriend's SL avatar to create this picture and it inspired me so much, I asked him to surprise me with balloons. Still waiting ;) Want to capture your love in a photo? Make sure to head out to Pose Fair! Click here for your lift.

Credits: Featuring couple's pose by In~Stance - Beautiful Life at Pose Fair 2013

On TacoLover (don't ask he made up the name :/ lol)

On me:

  • *COCO*_ColorBlockDress(GGL)_S

  • [Gos] Barefoot Mesh Feet - Arched

  • Dark Mouse Fabulous & Funky Bangles and Earrings - Silver

  • Miamai_XGen Lashes_Vanity

  • Vanity Hair: Playful-Umber

  • LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5 w/Makeup - Eyeliner and Saga Lips 03

No comments:

Post a Comment