Tuesday, April 23, 2013

prism in pink

Prism Designs adds color to our Second Life! Their newest mini dress Diane is sweet yet sexy. I'm wearing it in Pink on White, but there are other colors too. You don't have to pair it with leggings like I did, but I figured since I was jumping around in my picture, I better make sure I keep my dignity ;)

So wear Diane as a top or a mini dress. It also comes matching flats!

Prism in Pink

I don't know why, but I really like wearing flats in SL. I can't wear them in RL (because most ten year olds are taller than me) so I enjoy flats and sneakers in SL. You can wear the flats on there own or have a super cute look in a flash.

By the way, the pose is by Tristan Voorhees and it comes with the yummy scripted strawberry.

Click here for your lift to Prism Designs and happy shopping!

  • Prism Designs Diane Floral Dress Pink on White w/flats (new!)

  • KoKo Leggings lace edge in white

  • booN SIP082 hair brown

  • Baiastice_Estella-hat (Global Domination Kiosk Incentive)

  • ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman

  • LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5 with Saga Lips 07

  • Pose: Strawberry by In~Stance (from Pose Fair 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment