Sunday, April 14, 2013

alive

It was a blast covering Pose Fair 2013! Thanks to the Hootie Cooterati Experience for allowing me to be a guest blogger, and I also wanted to say to all the pose makers--you all rock! I said it before and I'll say it again...I think animations are what make us come alive.

Pose Fair 2013 Dance

My last ode to pose fair includes a set of dance animations from Akeyo and Humanoid.  Check out Humanoid's Facebook and/or Marketplace for more information regarding Humanoid's Kevin Dance releases.  Here's the order I used in case you're interested.

huddles

I'm not so good with the videos...actually, this is my first, so if the video below doesn't work, you can always check my YouTube.  Ok if that doesn't work, then what can I say but better get in some last minute shopping or window shopping at Pose Fair 2013 before the clock strikes SL midnight. Click here for your lift.







Happy shopping and keep dancing!

Credits:

On me:

  • *Dirty Lynx* Flufee Hoodie - Black/Pink - (Hood Down S-M)

  • PURF sneakers- TurboSS with Hello Kitty

  • 20.FIVE Mesh: Capri Sweat Pants

  • booN SIP082 hair brown

  • LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.0 with Smokey eye

  • [sYs] DJTALL POP soundglasses - purple (March Arcade)

  • Pose: Apple Spice Walking 001 at Pose Fair 2013


On Taco:

  • ::JLB:: Apparel - Plaid Cross Tee - Blue at Designer Showcase

  • >TRUTH< Drake - coffee

  • Casa D Urban shorts 3/4 - with Swag slip on shoes

  • [sYs] DJTALL POP soundglasses - cyan (March Arcade)

  • Belleza- Thomas V2 Med

  • Pose: grafica strolling 001 at Pose Fair 2013


Song: gorillaz "Dare"

No comments:

Post a Comment