Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Well, the weekend is just about up, so happy Memorial Day! If you have tomorrow off, I envy you! However, you probably deserve it more than I do. ;)

Designer Showcase May 2014

By way, Designer Showcase's round ends early this month, so tomorrow is your last chance to find any deals. Artizana's Aibrean in Coastful is such a cheerful outfit. The ruffle crop top is my favorite. I can only wear such tops in SL because my RL involves covering my belly. I can only suck in so long.

I accessorized with Lindy's Chelsea wedges and Elemental's Carinna's Necklace and Earrings, which are also available at Designer Showcase. All deals 100L or less! Click here for a lift.

Credits:

Artizana @ Designer Showcase
Lindy @ Designer Showcase
Elemental @ Designer Showcase
Hair:  ! SugarsmacK !: Elan/Latte Cake
Pose: Everglow Girl 672
Skin: Glam Affair Candy (Former Arcade item)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment