Friday, May 9, 2014

Go Ask Alice

You're probably wondering what I mean when I write go ask Alice.  It's actually the title of one of my favorite books, but also my dear mother's name, or as I like to call her, much to my boyfriend's chagrin, mama. Regardless of how old I get, I still need my mama's advice. Mother's Day is this Sunday. How are you going to treat your mother or woman who's been there for you like a mother?

Go Ask Alice

Danielle's Alice corset is not named for my mama, but clearly, it reminded me of her. She was quite the hottie in her day!

Mother's Day

The Alice Mesh Corset also comes in Beige, Chocolate, and Olive. Are you a Danielle inworld group member? Danielle offers a special Alice in Bordeaux, and it's specifically for her group members. By the way, group members receive a 30% discount when purchasing the Alice corset. Click here for a lift to Styles by Danielle or if you feel like shopping out of world, click here for Styles by Danielle on MP.

If you are a mother, have a Happy Mother's Day!

Credits:

Styles by Danielle Alice Black corset - (M)
coldLogic trousers - Higgins Ebony
AD - bayou - light browns
Bokeh - Satet Bracelets 'Silver'
GizzA - Electra Set [Black] Bracelet (Former Arcade Item)
MG - Bracelet - Monaco Nights - 2 - L
Moondance Passionate Heart Ring
Slink Priscilla Plateau Heels Grey Glitter
-Glam Affair - Candy - America - 09 D (Former Arcade Item)
Pose 1: Ma Vie Flawless 09
Pose 2: Everglow Girl 680

No comments:

Post a Comment