Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"Just bury your head in the sand and wait for your f***in' prom."

Have you ever been accused of ignoring reality? I used to....I know what you're thinking. I'm posting about SL, so I have to be somewhat involved with my fantasy life, right? Absolutely! However, I've become cynical lately. Not about SL, but real life work is rough and while I thought grad school was tough, I seriously miss it. I was only responsible for me. Now, at work, I'm responsible for others. I've never managed before, so I wish I could slap on a mesh head, yes in real life, that epitomized boss lady.

bury your head in the sand

Speaking of which, have you met Veronica? Egoisme's newest skin Veronica comes with a mesh head and hands. I'm very familiar with hands, but this is my first go with the head.

go to your f'n prom

It comes with two separate huds, for the head and hands, so you can switch up the makeup, nail color and their length. Also,  there's an open mouthed version as well, the option for ears or no ears (for those troublesome hairs), and hairbase options. I'm going to mess around with my shape tomorrow and tweak it for the skin, but I'm liking the perfection of the head. It's so smooth. It's a far departure from my regular Laylah look, but maybe I can ignore reality in my virtual reality, and "bury my head in the sand and wait for my f'n prom." ;)

If you want to give Egoisme's Evian Veronica a try, click here for a lift.

Credits:
Egoisme Evian - Veronica Shape Mesh Head and hands
Egoisme Evian - Veronica Skin - Pale
Dress: Dead Dollz Happy Rorschach
Hair: *ARGRACE* AYA - Chocolate
Madpea- Dorky Daisy hand held prop @ Madpea Gacha Art Festival
Pose one: dfo! (ng) I like being weird
Pose two: Glitterati (Closer)
Maxi Gossamer Ring - Lost Eden - Eve's Eye - Gold + Opal and Bangle - Lost Eden - Rebecca - Gold + Opal- R
Post title pinched from The Breakfast Club
Location: Time Out

 

No comments:

Post a Comment