Saturday, May 25, 2013

long weekends

I love long weekends! I'm USA, so it's our Memorial Day Weekend. Yes, it's actually on Monday, but we celebrate all weekend long. What are your plans? I think I'm going to sit out in the sunshine and read some chick lit. I haven't done that in ages!

For Acid Lily

All you USAers play it safe and have a happy holiday!

Credits:

  • SS Mesh Dress Black Floral at Acid Lily 

  • Maxi Gossamer - Earrings and Necklace - Sybil's LadyBug

  • TRUTH HAIR Denee - Browns05Fade

  • V4 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman

  • [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Colour Collection

  • LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5

  • -tres blah- Chic Satchel (black)

  • Pose: Co Motion Beauty Queen at Acid Lily (5 pose set comes with bouquet and tiara)

No comments:

Post a Comment