Saturday, May 4, 2013

jet setter

Egoisme has something new for the ladies, and it's all about Satin and Silk. It made me feel like vacation for some reason. Do you love to travel? I love to fly in real life because I like to get to my next destination quick. Some argue driving is nice because of the view, but I say the world looks prettier from above.

By the way,  I was in New York this morning, and Egoisme's strapless top and Satin and Silk pants were the perfect date outfit. The tight mesh pants show off girly curves, and you are able to wear them with high heels or flats because there are two versions.

Aww...my boyfriend doesn't want to let me go, but I made plans...

Ego New York

...in Hollywood. As the sun sets, Sunshine and I are ready to have a girl's night out! Another of Egoisme's releases is the sweet Satin and Silk off shoulder blouse. The strapless blouse and off shoulder blouse have tons of gorgeous colors and prints for you to choose from. You have a choice in the color of pants too.

Ego Cali

Be a jet setter and flaunt your favorite styles all over the grid. Tickets are cheap in sl, so you have more money to shop with ;)

Click here for your private jet to Egoisme. Happy shopping!

Styling Credits:

Picture One:

Me:

  • Egoisme - Strapless Top - Lattice M

  • Egoisme Satins & Silks Pant - Snow White

  • Evian - Aphrodite Skin - Pale

  • >TRUTH< Froukje w/Roots - chestnut

  • Chop Zuey Fritillaries Bracelet and Earrings in White

  • Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Solar Dream - Long - GOLD + OPAL

  • Slink Ilena Sandals Standard Gold with Mesh Feet

  • *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

  • ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman


Taco:

Couple's Pose by Exposeur Trying to Hold On

Picture Two:

Me (left):

Sunshine (right):

No comments:

Post a Comment