Saturday, May 25, 2013

a fairy's tale

I'm a big fan of tattoos in real life, but I only have a few. I have to make sure I really want it...you know what I mean? However, in SL, we can wear as many or as little as we want and change whenever the mood strikes. If you want to make a romantic gesture, try on Cake's "Tattoo Fairy" so your honey can read how much he or she means to you.

Acid Lily Fairy Tattoo

The poem goes like this:

I love you for giving your heart to me

and trusting me with your pride
I love you for wanting me
and needing me by your side

I love you for the emotions
I never knew I had
I love you for making me smile
Whenever I was sad

I love you for your thoughts of me
because I'm always on your mind
I love you for being that missing part of me
that I thought I would never find

I love you for the way you are
and for how you make me feel
But most of all I love you
because I know you're mine for real

by Ashley Anderson

Aww! Sweet huh? I hunted down the writer, and there is a small difference but it mostly seems like Cake grammatically cleaned it up. Which is always nice!  My real life sister got a tattoo and the novice tattoo artist misspelled a word. Yikes!  Anyway, you can find the tattoo at a promo price (65L) over at Acid Lily, but probably for only one more day before they clear out and make room for the next round of deals.

Credits:

*CaKe!*[Tattoo Fairy]Undershirt Layer at Acid Lily
*P* Irish Luck Belly Piercing ~8 Metals/9 Gems~ (60L) at Acid Lily
Evian - Aphrodite Skin with Vivid tone tinted to pink
*BOOM* Nature's Crown (lavender) from March Arcade
/Wasabi Pills/ Kumi Mesh Hair - Chocolate
V4 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman
You~Nique Silk wings large
Pose: Flowey When in Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment