Friday, March 8, 2013

You Only Live Once

I've been a little preoccupied this week. The last Arcade event demonstrated that I have no self-control! I thought I fixed that bad habit, and maybe I did? No...I really didn't. The Arcade is addictive fun and hey! Like my Spearsong T-shirt reads, you only live once!

Acid Lily at the Arcade

The SS mesh shirt and vest are available at Acid Lily until Sunday. There are loads of others to choose from, but this one was most appropriate for my situation. Oh and a word of advice if you decide to try your luck at the arcade...tell yourself you only are allowed to click once more on each Gacha. I kept telling myself that...but I said once many times. Ok, that's bad advice, but I have no discipline. For a sure deal, head on down to Acid Lily before this week's collection is gone.

Here's a lift to Acid Lily! Click here.

  • .:SS:. WOMENS VEST & BELLY TEE at Acid Lily

  • *COCO*_DenimShorts_Black

  • LAQ ~ Saga Lips 07

  • Phoebe Piercing and More Bar Codes Necklace (Girl)

  • Phoebe Piercing and More Facial Piercing R1 ~Silver at Acid Lily

  • +ILO+ CNC Glasses - silver at the Arcade

  • Clawtooth: Surfer Rosa - Girl Next Door Dip at the Arcade

  • ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman

  • [theSkinnery]Kate-Toasted(champagne) BB CL1 at the Arcade

  • Pose: Adorkable Shopping Spree 3 at the Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment