Monday, March 25, 2013

Bosom Buddies and a Spring Fling

Don’t judge me! I’m still a bit shy, but yes I jumped on the Lolas Bandwagon. In my defense, so many designers are incorporating the appliers in their clothes, so I had to see for myself. However, I did make a costly mistake. If you’re considering getting a pair, make sure they are mesh. I didn’t read the sign properly, I’m a horrible skim reader, so I bought the non-mesh.

BT and glitterati

After my purchase, I was convinced my boobs were broken because none of the appliers worked. Finally, the light bulb went off. My boobs weren’t mesh, so I had to invest in a mesh pair. Don’t make my mistake. I actually prefer the standard avatar breasts, but I’ll play with the mesh breasts (no…not that way) for photos.

BT and glitterati 1

The whole point of my rambling was to reveal this week’s Bitch Tails outfit over at Acid Lily. BT Spring Fling is a complete outfit, so that means it comes with ultra-low rise jeans, bow tie flats, and a lacy cropped top, with—you guessed it—Lola appliers. Complete outfits are always nice because they are convenient or we can mix and match to our hearts’ content.

BT and glitterati 2

By the way, my Glitterati pose prop "Shuttered" was on sale for fifty linden Friday, but  Ms. Katey Coppola is keeping it out for one more day. It has 5 built in poses and fresh pastel colors for spring.

Don't forget to celebrate the beginning of the week at Acid Lily. As every Monday, there are new designer collections, for 70L and under, out in the showcase for your shopping pleasure.

Click here for your lift to Acid Lily!

Styling Credits:

  •  ::BT::. Spring Fling at Acid Lily (70L)

  • ""D!va"" Hair "Flora" (Type B)(Citrine) at Collabor88

  • Eolande's Glamour Pearl Earrings by Eolande Elvehjem

  • JCNY - 'Simple Love, Hyper-Gems Diamond Bracelet,  Belly Ring (Pink), and  Key to My Heart, Diamond Charm Bracelet and Necklace

  • Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)

  • ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman 

  • LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.0 LAQ  with Saga Lips 01 and Makeup - Smokey eye

  • GLITTERATI - Shuttered (5 poses)

No comments:

Post a Comment