Friday, March 1, 2013

Lazy Day

I've got two Spring breaks! One for my own school and one for my work. That's one of the perks of working at a college and going to another one ;) Thus, I feel like lazing around. The sun is warm on my legs, but it's still slightly chilly outside so I threw on a cropped sweater.

LMD and Cake for Acid Lily

Find the denim shorts by Cake at Acid Lily until early Sunday. The tank top and sweater by LMD are also available at Acid Lily. Each are at a promo price of 70L and come in other colors. Click here for lift to Acid Lily!

Credits:
CaKe! Denim Shorts Floral Clear at Acid Lily
LMD Denise Cropped Sweater M Peachy B at Acid Lily
LMD Denise Tank S Cotton at Acid Lily
Cute Bytes Summer Glasses
TRUTH Hair Savina (Mesh) - chestnut
M-Arc Mirror Real Hands
R Creation Viola white heart purple Flower
Gos Barefoot - Flat - S
LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Pose Prop: flowey. self picnic table

No comments:

Post a Comment