Thursday, October 4, 2012

LIV-Glam Limited Editions!

Ooh I love to have rare outfits in SL! Don't you? Samantha Jones created limited edition colors of her newest outfit the Sue Trellis. Only 25 copies are available in each shade. I'm wearing Azul, but the other colors are Noir, Olive, Plum, and Rouge. Trust me...you will want one! I absolutely love this style, and I think you will too!



I would have shown them all, but I like to style them individually, and I'm way past my bedtime :) However, sometimes you need to see an outfit for yourself! I would also do the math and consider how many SL shoppers there are compared to the amount of outfits there are...but I can't do math even when I'm wide awake lol.

Here's a lift to LIV-Glam! Click HERE and get yourself your favorite color before it's too late!
Dress: LIV-Glam Fall 2012-Sue Trellis Oufit in Azul

Accessories: (L) [MANDALA Anuttra Ring, Omochi Bracelet /Arasiyama Black and Leather Fether Earrings/sumi black
Nails: N-core Manicure
Shoes: Purrfect 10 Store Amara Heels
Hair: LeLutka-MOURRAY hair - Glucose

No comments:

Post a Comment