Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Depeche

Halloween hasn't come yet, but I thought I would do like stores and throw out a possible gift for Christmas. You can never go wrong when shopping early! Sascha's Depeche Jacket is a cool leather jacket that if perfect for fall, but did you know you could customize it? You're able to add your name or your nickname on the back of the jacket for 100L. I didn't get my name on back because at the time I was going through an identity crisis. Ah well...I'm much better now. ;)

Overall, it could be a special gift to someone you love, or it will be a unique jacket all for yourself. I'm wearing it in Beige, but there are of course other colors to choose from! See it for yourself! Click HERE for a ride to Sascha's Design.

Credits:
Jacket: Sascha's Depeche Beige
Dress: Sascha's Diana Beige II
Hair: AD Pause Nutmeg
Sunglasses: Miel Pilot Peepers
Necklace: PurpleMoon Idrill Necklace with Malachites

No comments:

Post a Comment