Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Haunted

This week kicks off a new collection over at Acid Lily Designer Showcase. In a brand new location, Acid Lily serves up loads of treats and each treat is 70L and under! Speaking of treats, I was out roaming SL and thought I would do some pre trick or treating in Bitch Tail's Haunted Outfit. The top and skirt are made of mesh, and Haunted also includes the fishnet stockings and garters. Just in case I had to run from any ghosts or goblins, I added an additional set of garters.



It was a little chilly over at the Bay of Surreality so I added a tank top, but you can be more daring than I and wear it without. I always think asymmetric hems are good for layering. Speaking of the sim, it is hauntingly beautiful. I read all about it in Pure Eggs & Spam and knew I had to check it out. So if you are in the mood to travel, take a look for yourself. Don't forget to take a trip down to the new Acid Lily Showcase. You'll find this smexy ensemble by Bitch Tail as well as other exclusive items. Click here for ride!

Outfit: BT Haunting @ Acid Lily
Added *League* Side-Gartered Stockings -Black -Black Garter and fri. - Layering.Tank - Scoop (Black)
Makeup: EMPORIUM - Basic Makeup - Eyeshadow Hard Gold/Black @ Acid Lily
Hair: D!va Jina (Type A) (Citrine) @ Collabor88
Nails: ROZOREGALIA Gemma*Ring&Nail/2*(F):Ring&Nail2
Pose: no-wow

No comments:

Post a Comment