Monday, July 9, 2012

Switching it Up: A Purple Moon Mix and Match

I recently won an honorable mention for my entries in PurpleMoon's styling challenge, and Poulet Koenkamp offered me, and three other fabulous stylists, a chance to be a part of the PM team! PM gave me the choice to be a store model or a blogger, and since I decided to spend more of my time blogging sl goodies, I chose to be an official PM blogger. Yay! :D I had such a good time mixing and matching PM items, so I decided to do it again. I love the Arisu Pants and the Kelly Gown bodice, especially the back! Here's what I came up with :D



Styling Credits:

Shirt :: PM :: Kelly Gown in Black –Bodice, Collar Only, Shoulder Pads, and Sleeves

Pants :: PM :: Arisu Pants in Blue

Jewelry :: PM :: Cycle in Heaven Ring and :: PM :: Grant Earrings Onix Stones

Hair: >TRUTH< Leesa - coffee

Nails: JCNY - 'CINX Nails, NYC Street Fashion

Shoes: Ncore COQUETTE

Makeup: *LpD* MakeUp - *Allure* Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment