Sunday, July 1, 2012

Starving!

Today I woke up starving for something new! As soon as the traffic died down, I headed over to faMESHed and found a few tasty treats. Mesh is so popular now, and faMESHed is a monthly event that features all that is mesh. Needless to say, I dropped some lindens there, but I absolutely adore mesh. Sometimes it seems it only looks really good when we are standing still, but it's still relatively new for some designers, so I predict all those little glitches will disappear.

I love maxi skirts and casual tanks, so this outfit was perfect for my preferred styling. I found out it doesn't work that well when walking or with shoes, but that may be because I was too lazy to dig up some shoes. Oops! Seriously the skirt doesn't look quite right when walking, but it is such a pretty design, I'm content to just stand there and look cute :P

I finally rezzed the Palm Springs skybox\house that I found from collabor88. I don't particularly like SL furniture, so my little skybox is bare. However it suits my needs if I need a place to style an outfit ;) I once walked into a couple having sex on my furniture, so I refuse to furnish any home lol. Here is a little peek at the box. If you don't regularly go to collabor88, you absolutely have to go and check it out. You can find some amazing deals there, so click that link! Thier collections change, so if you ever seen an item you absolutely have to have in any blog...better run to get it :D



I'm wearing:

e! Dixie Skirt in Rose and Mayu Top in Snow (Item at faMESHed)

(Yummy) Featherweight Necklace (found at Collabor88)

JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment