Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chasing Alice



Collabor88 has plenty of new items out, and I fell in love with this dress from Schadenfredue. Once I put it on, I felt like a fairy tale heroine. Perhaps it reminded me of Alice in Wonderland because of the cute bow on back and girly silhouette. I always wanted to be like Alice! I’m wearing the dress in Bisque, but I saw that there were two other colors available as well. The matching shoes are also for sale, and they are so dainty, I had just had to get them!

Styling Credits:

Schadenfreude Bisque Eala Dress and Schadenfreude Bisque Cygnette  @ Collabor88
Glam Affair - Giselle - Light Kajira BL with Giselle Cosmetics - Face details – Light (Fairy Tales Event Item)
[ glow ] studio - Key to my Heart necklace (Fairy Tales Event Item)
!lamb. Sweet Pea - Honeycomb
JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment