Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"ignite the sky and let it shine"

I can't wait for 2014! I always get soooo excited about the new year because I think out with the old and in with the new. Course, a few days after the new year, I get awfully moody because I tend to break my new year's resolutions by January 2nd.

What are your plans for the new year? Celebrate it in style with PurpleMoon, this year's Avi's Choice for favorite female fashion designer. A little bit of sparkle goes a long way, and PurpleMoon's Dresha top comes with quite a few sequin tones via the color change hud.

Image

In fact, the Dresha blazer and pants are color or pattern changeable using huds too. Okay, over and out.  It's my first Las Vegas New Year's celebration, so I'm going to ring in the new year under the fireworks. See you in 2014!

Have a safe and happy new year's celebration!

Credits:
PurpleMoon Dresha
Lelutka Seiko
Slink heels
Pose Prop: Exposeur – Room of Balloons
Post title pinched from Katy Perry's Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment