Tuesday, December 17, 2013

c'est la vie

Finally settled into my new home...and it still doesn't feel like home. Perhaps it's the time of year? I guess we all have to grow up someday. I'd visit Las Vegas once in awhile, but to actually live here is surreal. Slot machines everywhere! I've had a few friends say to go down to the strip and celebrate Las Vegas style.

c'est la vie

I'm actually looking forward to dressing up in real life, but, in SL, Prism Designs' Anastacia dress and matching mesh hat in Black Sequin is the perfect New Year's Eve party dress. It's a mesh body and a flexi skirt, so it has plenty of movement.

I added an additional pop of red with Zuri Rayna's Norena Star earrings and necklace set.

Prism and Zuri

Tis  the season to glam it up right? Happy holidays!

Credits:

Prism Designs Anastacia Dress - Black Sequin
Zuri Rayna Norena in black and red (thank you Zuri!)
Glam Affair Gemma (Arcade)
Pose 1: Di's Opera - Ravissante Line 1 - 5
Pose 2: label motion jewelry 4

No comments:

Post a Comment