Saturday, February 1, 2014

Just a minute

You know how some people say "in a New York minute?" I would never make it. Lately, I run on two speeds and that's slow and stop. Case in point, Sascha's New York ensemble is new, but not as new as it was since I got it. The mesh jacket comes in two version: one has a fur collar and the other does not. Also, New York has a nice set of system pants to go with it, but I paired the jacket with another one of Sascha's pieces (Iggy pants) because I love their textures together.

In a New York minute

Make the most out of your time, and see what's new at Sascha's Designs! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Credits:

Sascha's New York in Fuchsia (thank you Sascha!)
Sascha's Iggy Pants
Kunglers Ankle boots in Brown Suede
Faenzo-Uffie Hair
Bokeh Satet Bracelet
Opal Ziv Latte Bracelet
Color Me. H.O.F. Zanzi Clutch in Nude
Pose: Ma Vie Flawless 01

2 comments: