Tuesday, July 9, 2013

subsequently

Okay...I normally say hello first before I ask someone to check out my butt (okay I don't think I've ever asked anyone directly to check out my butt), but the pockets on Cake's Denim shorts (70L) are just way too cute! This is a raw shot of the shorts and a nice little side view of Kaithleen's Abstract Sparkle Top (69L).

Acid Lily July 9 Take 2

They both are perfect for a summer time wardrobe and they are available at this week's Acid Lily Gallery collection.

Acid Lily July 9

Both the shorts and the top are available in other colors, so click here to catch a ride to Acid Lily and see if a particular color catches your eye.

Credits:

  • Shorts: ~CandyMetal~ Mesh Denim Pocket Shorts Laze denim at Acid Lily
  • Shirt: Kaithleen's Abstract Sparkle Mesh Top in Purple at Acid Lily
  • Hair: AD.b inu in earth
  • Shoes: Slink Lulu Addon Black with Slink Mesh Feet
  • Purse: [LIV-Glam]WINTER-2012-  BOTTEGA Tote
  • Pose: Everglow 611

No comments:

Post a Comment