Monday, June 24, 2013

taffy stuck and tongue tied

Designer Showcase has a stunning collection of designers all over the  grid, and they have a monthly cycle! This cycle is just about up. Kaithleen's Kawai Dress Polka Dot Dress is very cute. Also, if you love sky high platforms, Loordes of London's Regalia Pumps are the heels for you. Thankfully, our feet don't hurt in SL, but as I say in real life, if they don't hurt, they aren't worth it ;) What can I say, I'm a shorty in real life, so I live in heels.

Designer Showcase Lourdes of London heels

Love the little bow around the collar. I don't believe that I will never outgrow girly girl styles.

Designer Showcase kaithleen

Everything at Designer Showcase is 99l and under, and there are some really good deals. Click here for your lift. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and happy shopping!

Credits:

  • Dress: Kaithleen's Kawai Dress Polka Dot in Black at Designer Showcase

  • Shoes: Loordes of London-Regalia Pumps-Smoke at Designer Showcase

  • Hair: Truth Sassy

  • Skin: League Isla

  • Accessories: Ladies who Lunch Cuffs in Dotty Tie at the June Arcade

  • Pose 1: Applespice Shy 005

  • Pose 2: Glitterati Hallway

  • Post Title Inspiration: Counting Crows "ColorBlind"

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Whats the name of the winged mannequin? looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you! I love it too, but its a rare gacha Arcade item. I can't admit how much I spent to get it because it makes me feel bad lol but here's the landmark to the Arcade: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Country%20Club/168/183/3115. The mannequin is by Schadenfreude and its called Dark Angel Dress Form Rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty so much, and OMG you are right, I stopped at 350L :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvw! You still have way more willpower than me...that money adds up lol. 8-O

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!! but I never got them!! Ty so much for your help, love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol :D Any time, and thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete