Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm a lil Teapot!



I was doing a bit of summer cleaning in my inventory, and I ran across this adorable pose prop from Baffle! It was a hunt item from some time ago, so it must have been quite the bargain!  I thought it went along with my newest find. *LpD* came out with the cutest makeup ever! It is so doll-like and cartoonish at the same time!



I paired the makeup and hat with an *LpD* mini dress. I'm such a girly girl, and the Moment dress is so deliciously girly. Yummmy!

 

 

*LpD* - *Moment* Minidress Sugar

*LpD* Skins - *Nessuno mi Puo Giudicare* MakeUp and  *Nessuno Mi puo Giudicare* Hat

Miamai_XGen Hairbase_Brown Miamai_Morning Bun Brown

JCNY - ICONOCLAST, Classic Diamond Stud Earrings

N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition "White" L N-core COQUETTE Glitter Edition "White"

 [ glow ] studio - Ombre Manicure

Slurls are correct at times of post :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment